August 12, 2020

[Review] Brave Girls - We Ride (Teaser)

Of the entire list of girl groups I'd never thought would make a comeback in this day and age, Brave Girls was probably at the very top of the list. They have for the lack of a better word suffered throughout their tenure and 2020 marks their return after three years of silence and losing members. "We Ride" sounds like some classy retro pop is on the horizon which will be interesting since this group has pursued plenty of different genres before. Unfortunately for me there will be no Hyeran who is probably still just enjoying her life away from the idol sphere, but this increases the chance of "We Ride" having a shitty rap by like 80%. I might make it a rule that if I ever post about a teaser I must also cover the actual song once released. That makes these less fluff and more substance, and would essentially be a quick juxtaposition going from teaser to full song. Think of it like an extremely quick revisited since instead of years between looking at the song it'd be days. That will probably start in September though (or later...) since I'm that kind of lazy bum. Anyway you have my interest, Brave Girls. Don't squander it like all the other times.

No comments:

Post a Comment