July 21, 2016

[Misc] 4th Anniversary Post

On July 21st, 2012, I posted my first ever Kpop review of Wonder Girls' "Like This" on my Tumblr. At that point, I was about 3 years into my discovery of Kpop. Fast forward four more years, countless different "generations" of writing, and now we're in 2016 and the 7th iteration of reviews. It's always been an intriguing affair and I doubt I'll stop anytime soon. This blog has helped arch me away from the super fanboy phase (2011 to early 2013) and into a more standard consumer of Korean music, and that's pretty important. I can't keep hoping Taeyeon or Younha will marry me, heh.

I appreciate each and every one of you who take time to read my reviews, power rankings, etc. Writing about Kpop has and will continue to be a fun and awesome experience and I look forward to what the future holds, for both myself and Kpop. You the reader, the audience are part of the process, too. So thanks! Four years have passed, let's see how the next four years go! I've not got anything fancy so here's Taeyeon. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment