September 6, 2016

[Misc] An Introduction

Hello there! Over the last few days, it seems my blog has been hitting significantly more traffic. If this is a result of bots, I would be sad and a little disappointed. If this is a result of mysterious alien activity, hooray? Please know I come in peace. But hopefully this is a result of people - yay people! Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read my ramblings about Kpop! Regardless, I figured it would be a good idea to make a small introductory post about myself and the blog. Given the start of the new semester, it's also pretty timely with introductions in classes and whatnot. When I first moved here from my Tumblr, I only made pseudo-introductory pieces with the start of my Bias Power Rankings, but here's a short blurb about me, and what you can expect to find on my blog.

My name is Tery, and I've been following Kpop since late 2009. I began writing and posting reviews on my Tumblr around the summer of 2012, and about two years ago decided to move my stuff over to Blogger. My favorite three artists all-time are Younha, Big Bang, and Sistar. Song reviews are the most common type of writing you'll find here, along with the very rare mini album review. Maybe even a full album review in the near future? My favorite series are the Power Ranking ones, which range from simple bias lists to (attempted) super serious rankings of the singers and rappers of girl groups. There's also plenty of off-topic material, like a Hall Of Fame post which should be coming out shortly. I try to do a little of everything. Outside of Kpop and blogging I dabble in a variety of other things, like dancing and gaming. I have plenty of social media and other places you can find me over on the right.

I'd love for some more interaction. I've cross-posted a few of my material over on reddit and I really enjoy hearing the opinions of others as well as generating discussion. I'm also always open to critiques and other ways to improve my writing - something much easier to spot via outside eyes as opposed to self-review. Anyways, thank you and welcome to my blog. Please do enjoy your stay~

No comments:

Post a Comment