December 31, 2020

[Misc] The Late Report: December 2020

Short but sweet comes the December Late Report. Can't wait to still be pissed off about how Blogger fucks with my formatting. It's been months now and it still won't play nice with when I try to insert images or Youtube videos. I also may or may not have consumed a copious amount of alcohol while writing this. But as the young kids these days say, poggers or whatever.

This DLC Fucks
I don't care what the people say: CLC + Dreamcatcher = DLC. There's no better nickname for that combination. Anyway watch this choreography. It's not like I could comment on it in any way, shape, or form but like... They do be slayin' though. It's a damn shame CLC is fucking finished thanks to Cube's incompetence because who knows that the future holds for Seungyeon. She deserves better. The whole of CLC likely deserves better, but man. Seungyeon hopefully won't flame out because she's a goddamn star.
Goo Hara Act Passes
Honestly, fuck these shitty parents for even attempting this shit. You abandoned your children and now they made wealth and then died you're trying to claim some of that as yours? After being out of their lives for how many fucking years? The audacity, the unmitigated gall. A small step, but an important step all the same. Hopefully things turn out better for the industry. And props to Hara's brother for pushing this law into fruition.
IU, Hani, Jae Donation Lords
All I'm gonna say is IU, Hani, and Jae have donated generous amounts of money to various charities and organizations. And I hope that one day if I have that much money (hahahahahaha), I will do the same. Hell, I should probably just donate all my money now. Fuck if I'm gonna be doing anything productive with it anytime soon.
Wendy's Back
Doesn't matter how far removed I've been from the Kpop world, seeing Wendy back with the rest of Red Velvet (yes, even including Irene) brings a big, dumb, goofy smile on my fucking face. There are rumors of a solo comeback soon? Or is it a debut, fuck if I know. All that matters if she has recovered to the point where she's been seen in public now and that's huge. Wendy did not deserve what happened to her. So hoping she'll be healthy for the longest time.
TWICE - Cry For Me
Yeah, I linked a Twice song. Because I feel like every edition needs at least a release from the relevant month even if it's randomly plucked from the clutches of the Internet. And to be honest? This song is honestly pretty damn good. Probably better than any of their mainstream releases this year. Well no idea how they did on their Japan-only songs but I didn't give a shit about them then, and I don't give a shit about them now. "Cry For Me" sounds nice and for this bullshitted December Late Report, that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment