October 12, 2019

[Misc] Belated Birthday Blues

My birthday was yesterday...I'm on the wrong side of my 20's now, ugh. I woke up to this video in my subscriptions and was almost crying immediately. 2NE1 will always be one of my favorite girl groups of all time and this is super sweet even though it's only half the roster (kinda like the "Spring" song). Listen to those Dara vocals! Admittedly I need to catch up on her Youtube content. Bom has been on Queendom and has a couple releases to her name now. Minzy has been pretty quiet on the music front last I checked, and CL is still with YG (hopefully not for long). Even if it's informal, there needs to be a reunion on their futures. Please. Blackjacks around the world need it. More content next week, 'cause for now I'm enjoying the long weekend. Hope y'all do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment