April 5, 2020

[Review] (G)I-DLE - Oh My God (Teaser)

Quarantine is weird. There's a lot of things to do, but also not a lot of things to do. Or at least there's much less urgency. Anyway, it's been a while since the last teaser snip and I'm feeling especially lazy after a hard day's work in Animal Crossing. I will only write their group name once so here it is: this is gonna be another showing of dark (G)I-DLE and I'm all for it. The English narration is kinda cringe but I suppose it could always be worse. As long as it doesn't translate to some boring chants in the actual song then I'm okay. Poor Yuqi has to try and act tough again when we all know she's a softie. I'm immediately reminded of the aesthetic that "Hann" brought to the table. Considering "Hann" was their best release until the days of "Lion," I look forward to what a return to the dark side may bring. Hopefully we will be saying "oh my god" but in a positive way come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment