August 18, 2019

[Misc] Live Laugh Love LOONA

That makes two consecutive fluff posts about Loona under the Miscellaneous tab haha. They are simply that good. Check out their cover of BTS' "Not Today," a grim reminder that LA's KCON will always be superior to their New York counterpart.

Though I must admit, I don't think this was as impressive a showing compared to their "Fire" or "Cherry Bomb" performances. Their movements did not look as sharp or synchronized, but maybe that's because of the choppy video? Having danced this choreography myself, and seeing others do so with, gives me more perspective to critique compared to their other two covers. Maybe they didn't have as much time to prepare for this special stage? That seems like oversight on the company's part however. Still, they did a good job and I was surprised to hear their vocals instead of simply doing a dance cover. Loona has plenty of stock going into their comeback.

No comments:

Post a Comment